I think my brain is officially dead. Thank goodness there’s only 3 days until spring break. This girl needs some major sleep.
Enter tangents, because cohesiveness is not happening tonight.
- The guy sitting next to me in my 8 AM class was dipping. First off, EWWW! Dipping is pretty much the nastiest habit you could have, it’s a million times worse than smoking in my opinion. Two, 8 AM!? Seriously? Why is it necessary to dip at 8 AM? Three, I’m pretty sure tobacco is banned in all campus buildings, but of course my professor didn’t say anything. I don’t think I’ll be able to look at a Gatorade bottle for a while. Ewewewewew.
- My leg still hurts. I’m dying to go for run, hurry up and feel better leg!
- Only four people came to my Pilates class tonight, but I actually really enjoyed having a smaller class. They were all regulars so I got to work them extra hard and throw in more advanced exercises I don’t usually get to teach. I also accidentally turned on a running playlist instead of my Pilates playlist (hey P’s are right next to R’s!) so we did Pilates to Ke$ha. I didn’t hate it and I think my Thursday class will be getting some Ke$ha as well 🙂
- Sometimes I eat really weird things in the name of protein:
Scrambled egg whites with peanut butter, a teeny squirt of honey, cinnamon and vanilla. Sweet scrambled eggs? Why not. My roommates think I’m crazy when I eat things like this.
- This article about mindful awareness is pretty awesome. I will definitely be incorporating some of these tips into my life because I’m about as unmindful as it gets at the moment.
- I’ve applied for eight internships in the past 2 days, EIGHT! Someone please hire me, I would really like to graduate college.
- There are not enough kittens on my Pinterest home page and that needs to change.
- Ginger tea is amazing, it seriously clears all my tummy aches right up. And I’m a ginger fanatic so it’s pretty tasty too.
- I start a weight training class tomorrow, I’m taking it as a one hour elective because I’m determined to squeeze in at least one elective before I graduate college, crazy schedule or not. And I’m ready to get some muscles. I’m also keeping my eyes peeled for an opening in a Swimming for Non-Swimmers class though because it would also be pretty awesome to learn how to swim before I graduate college.
- I’m obsessed with the song Thrift Shop. I know I’m a little late to the party, but I can’t stop listening to it. Seriously, I put it on repeat every morning while I get ready, it pumps me up for the day.
Today I also realized just how sporadic my taste in music is, today my music alternated between Thrift Shop, Jesus music, George Gershwin, Mumford & Sons and Ke$ha. Makes no sense, but I love it.
What are your tangents for today?
What’s a habit other people have that you can’t stand?
What are you listening to lately?