I can’t believe it’s only Tuesday, the week already feels crazy long. Since I didn’t get home until almost 10:00 pm (yikes) we’re going for an easy post, tangents it is!
- Why do I also neglect yoga, I went to a class for the first time in weeks and it felt AMAZING. My body was yelling at me for not going sooner. So worth a skipped run, my muscles feel noodle-y and awesome
- 24 people came to my Pilates class! I usually get around 15, and there was actually a line waiting for class, which only ever happens for yoga and spin classes. It was a little crazy but the energy was so awesome, I hope everyone comes back next week!
- I had a Smash Mouth’s “All Star” stuck in my head yesterday. I don’t know where it came from but it was not enjoyable.
The 90s can keep Smash Mouth, I don’t miss them.
- The bus driver was rocking out to some Justin Timberlake one the ride home yesterday. Sexy Back was played and I won’t pretend that it wasn’t a little bit awesome
- I’ve down a full jar of sunflower seed butter in 3 days. This is a problem. Mostly for my wallet because that stuff is twice as much as peanut butter. At least it makes my taste buds happy.
- Today in my public speaking class we had to finish the prompt “If I were in charge of the world…” I talked about how I would make everyone vegetarians. I think I’d be the most unpopular world leader ever.
I want a shirt with this on it ASAP please.
- My legs are still tired from Sunday’s 8 mile run. Sad.
- I realized I’ve been drinking too much coffee today when I couldn’t stop twitching. I’m glad the full-fledged caffeine-addiction is starting early this semester.
- Tomorrow is hump day! Thank goodness.
What are your tangents today?
What’s you’re favorite band from the 90s?
What would you do if you were in charge of the world?