Whew, today has been a busy day! Which is funny considering all my classes for the day were classes. Funny how that works.
Despite my Monday being a little crazy it has been pretty marvelous!
Thanks again to Katie for hosting every week!
Things making my Monday Marvelous:
- No class! Redundant, but that always makes for a good day! Unfortunately I still had to take an online exam, but I think I did well on it, which makes that marvelous too!
- This weekend’s Friendsgiving and my roommate’s birthday! And the amazing flourless chocolate cupcake recipe I made this weekend, too easy and too delicious, a dangerous combination. More on both of those tomorrow!
- I got to teach a yoga class! It was the first yoga class I’ve ever taught and I think it went really well. Even though I’m not a yoga instructor I’m on the sub list and they needed someone last minute and I was happy to help! I really enjoyed and hopefully the people in class did too (all two of them, it was a hoppin’ class!). I’ve been thinking about doing yoga teacher training sometime after I graduate, but I haven’t decided yet, so we shall see…
- And I had a good crowd come to my Pilates class, it was good day for teaching group fitness!
- GINGERBREAD CLIF BARS! Nope I’m not excited about those at all.
- I’m starting week 3 of my 10-miler training plan, my runs have been really good lately even though they’ve all been on the dreadmill and I’m hoping they stay good. Though we’ll see what happens when it’s snowing out and I have a 5+ mile run on the schedule…
- I’m headed home tomorrow for Thanksgiving! Only one class stands between me and sweet Thanksgiving freedom. Well, and some silly little details like the fact I haven’t packed anything yet
What made your Monday Marvelous?
What are your Thanksgiving plans? We’re going to my grandfather’s in South Carolina!