Things that made today marvelous:
- No class! Three day weekends are the besttt.
- Taking advantage of the one three day weekend I’ll have for a while and going home to see my family. My brothers were even home for the weekend.
- Seeing these cute faces:
Plus three more. Crazy cat lady in the making right here. Not ashamed.
- I watched Five Year Engagement with my boyfriend, romantic comedies with Jason Segal are always eerily similar to our relationship.
The knitted tuxedo was my favorite.
- Strawberries were on sale at Harris Teeter, and they were delicious. Double Whammy.
- A new chocolate discovery:
Unsweetened Bakers Chocolate straight up is my new favorite treat. Yes I’m weird. Extra chocolate without the sugar overload? Count me in. I love bitter things.
- Homework that involves coloring. Senior year is hard =)
- And did I mention I didn’t have class today? Because it was fantastic.
What made your Monday marvelous?
What’s your favorite Jason Segal movie? I love forgetting Sarah Marshall, and How I Met Your Mother – not a movie but that’s okay.