Tangents and other random musings.
- Plyometrics feel like death – sometimes I think I’m in decent shape, then I take a cardio class full of plyo and I realize um, not so much. My legs were on fire! And it was only a 30 minute class, wimp. I know plyo is sooo good for you, but ouch. And my legs are still dead from the spin and yoga classes I took yesterday
- Hydration is important – and I suck at it. Lame water consumption + plyo = leg cramps. Not fun, go drink some water right now. Seriously.
- If you go to the gas station on the nice side of town it will be more expensive – Lesson learned. $10 didn’t even get me 3 gallons of gas. That depresses me a lot.
- Buying snacks at the Fresh Market on the nice side of town will be equally expensive – and there was a Kroger right down the street, I’m such a little dummy sometimes. I was trying to find some snacks to bring with me to work that were quick and not messy, I ended up with an apple, a bag of baby carrots and a Think Thin bar, not bad.
- Dogs should be able to get a drivers license.How could that possible end badly?
- Maybe I would sleep better if I slept like this:
He actually sleeps like that, I’m hoping it’s more comfortable than it looks. Or he at least dreams about being superman. He purrs when you rub his belly, it makes me smile.
- My dad is getting mad at me for chewing my vegetables too loudly
Health-freak problems. Don’t hate on my cruciferous vegetables, the louder the better. I have to get in my daily 359389 grams of fiber.
- Gullah Gullah Island was an amazing show.
and the theme song has been stuck in my head all day, and I don’t hate it. I miss 90s kid’s shows. That was some quality entertainment. I also miss Bananas in Pajamas and Blue’s Clues, quality television right there. Can we go just back to 1997 for a little while?
- Harry Potter is on TV.
My evening is complete.