Honestly my life has been pretty eventful and not very blog-worthy. I’m up to my eyeballs in work, like every other student right now I’m sure. And the most exciting part of my day is getting to eat dinner. Sad. I do have some fun things planned for the weekend though!
I figured a list of fun things I love right now would be much more exciting than the lackluster events of my Thursday.
- YogaI’m on such a yoga kick lately and it’s doin my body good. I took a Power Yoga class tonight it was fantastic. I was feeling sick this morning (dizzy, nauseous and not fun) I even skipped out on my first class. Falling down or puking is generally not an encouraged class activity. I felt a little better as the day went on, then I went to yoga and felt 9842754829485x better. No exaggeration. I felt so strong and like a bad-ass yogi. Not so much, but nice to pretend. So, I’m going to listen to my body and do yoga all the live long day.
- Detangler: I have really fine hair, but a ton of it and get tangles like crazy. My hair is borderline dreadlocks after a post-run shower. So I bought this stuff:
- This body wash. It’s made with beer, which is kind of weird so of course I love it. It still smells a little like beer, which I think makes it more fun. I got a free sample of it the other weekend when I was at Earthfare. I’m such a sucker for free samples. They’re free. And the company is out Asheville, NC, which makes them local. Double bonus.
- THE WEATHER. It was gorgeous today. We’ve had a lot of thunderstorms lately, which is weird for Boone, but when it clears up it’s beautiful. And all the flowers are blooming, it’s so refreshing to see again.
- Salads I’ve had salads for lunch and dinner almost everyday. Excessive? Maybe, but I love vegetables. No one can say I’m not getting enough fiber, that’s for sure.
- Hiking I’m going tomorrow and I’m very excited, hopefully the weather will cooperate!
What are you loving lately?