This has got to be snappy because I’ve got 3 exams in the next 2 days and this girl needs to get some studying done! So this week I’m celebrating ‘What I Ate Wednesday’ with a smoothie recipe.
(Thanks for hosting Jenn!)
Sunday afternoon I was looking for something hearty to power me through a Finance study sesh, luckily this smoothie did just the trick. It’s got plenty of proteins and plenty of greens to power you through an afternoon of bond valuations, stock pricing, and annuity schedules. Now if only it would warm up enough so that I wouldn’t have to huddle in a pile of blankets after drinking it.
PB & Banana Smoothie
- 1/2 – 1 banana (depending on how much sweetness you want)
- 2 tbsp PB2
- 1 cup milk of choice (I used sunflower seed milk)
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup greek yogurt (I used plain Chobani)
- 2 large handfuls of spinach
- 1 tsp vanilla (you could also just use vanilla yogurt)
- Avoid brain freeze.
Are you a smoothie fan?
Have you tried PB2? I just bought my first jar and I’m OBSESSED.