- It’s sleeting outside, my favorite weather! Said no one EVER. Sorry mother nature but sleet is the most worthless weather ever, I do not enjoy ice falling from the sky.
- Sometimes if you come to my Pilates class, I’ll give you lollipops
- I wish I had a kitty to snuggle with right now
This weekend I will! Homeward bound for my mom’s birthday.
- I’ve had the most intense craving for chocolate lately, I’ve been mixing cocoa powder into EVERYTHING but it is just not the same as a huge chocolate bar. I need to find one ASAP. Girl problems.
- I gave a speech about Scooby Doo in my public speaking class, did you know Scooby Doo’s real name is Scoobert Doo? He fancy.
- Speaking of Scooby Doo, I watched 2.5 episodes today while running on the treadmill, my favorite new way to pass the time. 5 miles in 55 minutes, I need things to warm up because treadmill runs are starting to push my sanity.
- This article made me squeal a little: De-Stressing Inspiration From Cats and Dogs So. Dang. CUTE.
- Mustaches with roommates:
Of course mine was pink Sometimes mustache parties happen on random Thursday nights, did I mention I love my roommates?
Colonel Meow is my favorite, please check him out if you haven’t. Hi-larious.
- I got asparagus on sale for $1.49/lb, super produce sales for the win! Asparagus is usually $5/lb yeahhhhhh. Sorry, I get really excited about vegetable deals because they don’t happen often enough.
- I still owe you guys a post about Fit Expo, it’s coming I promise! I want to devote a real amount of time to writing it, time which is non-existent right now, soon!
- I have a friend who works at Disney World and she has gotten to meet Honey Boo Boo and her family AND Tina Fey. So jealous.
- The earring in my rook fell out today, which is weird because that’s never happened before, I have no idea where it went, but luckily when you have 10 ear piercings there are plenty to go around.
Here’s a random close up picture from the day I got it done (3 years ago! Time for a new one! Just kidding dad, sorta).
- I don’t want to end this post with a picture of my ear or on an odd number (I’m an even number freak) so here’s another picture of a cat because that seems to be the theme tonight.
Ohmygoodness. I can’t handle it.
Are you a Scooby Doo fan? What are your favorite cartoons?
Do you have any piercings? 4 in my right lobe, 3 in my left lobe, 2 in my left cartilage and my right rook, sounds like a lot but it doesn’t look to crazy… I think.
Are you a Colonel Meow or Grumpy Cat fan? You have to pick one, I’m team Colonel Meow AKA the best team (kidding but not really)