Sorry for the obnoxious number of S’s but today has been all kinds of exciting. Very fitting for Thankful Thursday!
Exciting news list time!
- My little brothers are 19 today! When did they get so old? Last time I checked they were still 8 years old and now they’re in college, where the heck does the time go?
They may be 19, but that’s okay, they still act like 8 year olds.Side note, is ironic that I get a egg with twin yolks on my identical twin brothers birthday? I think so. So glad I got them too because they totally made up for the yolk I broke, whoopsies.
- My design got picked for a postcard my department is sending out to different Graphic Arts companies inviting them to a job/internship we’re having on campus in March. Whattttt!!! So excited when I found out. People in the industry are going to see my design! Eep! I had a “You like me! You really like me!” moment when I found out and I might have gone to the bathroom to do a little dance. Okay I definitely did!(Shameless self-promotion moment: if you’d like to see some of my design work, my portfolio is here: be.net/lgeddie)
- I’m now a Sweat Pink Ambassador! I got the e-mail this afternoon and I’m so excited to join the Sweat Pink Community! I let out an embarrassingly girly high-pitched squeal, luckily my other roommates weren’t there to witness it
- Here is a re-enactment of my expression after finding out all this exciting news:
I almost graced you guys with a video of my happy dance but I decided against that internet embarrassment and just stuck with pictures.
Additional exciting things:
- An incredibly sweaty spin class! There’s a spin class right before my Pilates class so I decided to check it out and support my fellow group fitness teachers, it was a tough but super fun class. The guy teaching is on the school cycle team so his workout was intense but I loved every second of it!
- My Pilates class went really well! Nothing special happened, the class just flowed really well, which always feels good.
- I just made some kale chips, they got a little burnt because I was busy watching Glee, but they were still pretty tasty.
- I survived my public speaking speech! There were a few rough moments but I made it through and I think I did pretty well!
- My apartment is restocked with coffee! FINALLY!
Brag time, what the most exciting news you’ve gotten lately?
Do you have an siblings? I’m the oldest of 3 and my brothers are identical twins.